Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Previous Bolg Effort...

I started another blog while we were on our honeymoon in Maui. Rather than maintain two separate trains of thought I decided to just consolidate the two. So, here are some of my thoughts before becoming a mom was even a possibility in my head...



We've arrived in Maui and I think have found my favorite spot in the world. I know that there are a million other beautiful places on this planet, but for this minute, sitting on the lanai looking out over the calm blue ocean, listening to the birds chirping and cooing, a faint breeze grazing my shoulder...I am relaxed and content. I couldn't be happier with the B&B we chose, it is beautiful and serene. Besides my spot on the lanai I am really enjoying the outdoor shower. There are two papaya trees flanking the right and left side and I love watching the fruit ripen with each passing day. Marc and I have been taking each day at a time, not planning too much. Yesterday I took my first surfing lesson and had a BLAST! I'm thinking about trying it again while we are here or checking into lessons when I get back. The water was so warm, it made flopping off the board a lot more palatable. We've also been enjoying the convertible...so perfect for drives along the coast and capturing the breathtaking sunsets.

No comments: