Saturday, March 29, 2008

Suess Shower


I have to give HUGE props to my sister-in-law Shefa and my friends Lea R. and Lea S. for the most AMAZING baby shower. I really could not have imagined a more perfect event... The two Lea's creativity is inspiring. I am also so incredibly grateful for my friends and family who made this shower so meaningful for me.

For those who attended in spirit, I wanted to share these pictures from the party with you.


Lea R. made an amazing spread, showing off her skills as cater (she also performs a mean wedding ceremony folks!)

Lea S. setting up the party favors for the guests...
Everyone got a vase with a Seuss flower as well as a Dr. Seuss lollipop made my Lea R.

The guest mingling...

The mom-to-be throughly enjoying herself...

2 comments:

Danaly said...

Your baby shower was one of the best I've ever been to!! It was lovely in every way. Thanks for inviting me!

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I'm one of those who were there in spirit...The pictures were GREAT! We ordered ALL of them! You looked soooo beautiful too. Your shower was one of the most visually pleasing ones I have ever seen--kudos to Shefa and your two Leas! You are truly loved by your friends! (They have good taste! :-)
Love,
Arl